Scoil Eoin Báiste Board of Management
Scoil Eoin Báiste is governed by The Board of Management who acts on behalf of the patron, and in accordance with the regulations of the Department of Education and Skill. The Board must uphold the ethos of Scoil Eoin Báiste and is accountable to the patron for doing so. The principal, Anne-Marie McKenna, is responsible for the day-to-day management of the school, including providing guidance and direction to the teachers and other staff of the school and is accountable to the Board.
The Board of Management meet regularly during each school year, where a variety of topics are discussed including current educational issues, budgeting, curriculum, policy development, employment and forward planning. Each Board of Management serves a four year term and our current Board will be in place until 2023. Our Board of Management work in a voluntary capacity for the benefit of all of the children in Scoil Eoin Báiste and their hard work and dedication to our school is very much appreciated by all.
- Chairperson: Marie Gibney (Bishop Nominee)
- Secretary: Anne-Marie McKenna (School Principal)
- Treasurer: Sinéad Farrell (Parent Nominee)
- Community Reps: Johnny Keogan, Lea McDade
- Parent Nominee: Conor Lally
- Bishop Nominee: Fr Liam Malone
- Teacher Rep: Patrick O’Reilly